Scaperune offical forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scaperune offical forums

Hello users, this forum is for 508 pking 508 server. Enjoy! Forums coded by not so easy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to make a poll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not so easy
Owner
Owner
Not so easy

Mah points XD : 211
My reps : 2

How to make a poll Empty
PostSubject: How to make a poll   How to make a poll I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:14 am

So if u want to make a poll, so users can vote, i show how to do it.
When ur making a new topic, first make a subject, then make the message body. Then scroll the hole page down until u find a section where reads: Add a poll, it reads on a bar, right end of the bar is a + mark. Click it and the options will open. Then u make poll question what ever it is. Then u make poll options. If u make multi, that means users can vote for many options, be sure to make many options.

Then u can choose do u want, that author can close the voting, and how long the voting is allowed. By putting in zero (0) Its allowed for ever.

Thank you hope that helped. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://scaperune.darkbb.com
ac7d ra7n
Hard poster
Hard poster

Mah points XD : 47
My reps : 0

How to make a poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make a poll   How to make a poll I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:39 pm

Not so easy wrote:
So if u want to make a poll, so users can vote, i show how to do it.
When ur making a new topic, first make a subject, then make the message body. Then scroll the hole page down until u find a section where reads: Add a poll, it reads on a bar, right end of the bar is a + mark. Click it and the options will open. Then u make poll question what ever it is. Then u make poll options. If u make multi, that means users can vote for many options, be sure to make many options.

Then u can choose do u want, that author can close the voting, and how long the voting is allowed. By putting in zero (0) Its allowed for ever.

Thank you hope that helped. Smile
well i need this post but nice!
Back to top Go down
Not so easy
Owner
Owner
Not so easy

Mah points XD : 211
My reps : 2

How to make a poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make a poll   How to make a poll I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:34 am

Thanks, atleast it helped You!
Done helping people
Back to top Go down
https://scaperune.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

How to make a poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to make a poll   How to make a poll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make a poll
Page 1 of 1